1. Serving chocolate fondue at your child’s birthday party in the room with the white carpet is fine if you have an unused gift certificate from Coit.
2. Throwing out the question, “Don’t you want to save some chocolate for your sister?” is the definition of rhetorical.
3. If you unwrap a milk chocolate bar and you see the face of Jesus, it’s moldy. If it’s dark chocolate, check that you’re not in heaven already.
4. Based on my chocolate consumption, I’m not a glutton. I’m a researcher.
5. The odds of my going to a chocolate store for a chocolate bar and only walking out with a chocolate bar are a million to one.
6. If you own a chocolate shop, raiding your kid’s loot bag the day after Halloween is acceptable only if you’re in a full body cast and no one will drive you to work.
7. I’m my own best friend because all this chocolate belongs to me.
8. In the event of a house fire, I keep at the ready a box with important documents, the family photo albums, and a clear path to the baking drawer.
9. Carpe diem. Eat chocolate as if it were the last time you could, because one day it will be.
10. If the bathroom door is locked and the dog is barking and you’re missing a full batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, it’s safe to assume I escaped out the window and am hiding at Skelly’s house.
Mink Chocolates Inc.,
Mink A Chocolate Cafe Ltd.
Call the store: 604.633.2451
Call my mobile: 604.376.3464
Call toll free: 1.866.283.5181
In Person: 863 Hastings Street West, Vancouver, BC V6C 3N9